We’ve been a little quiet on the blog front the last few weeks. I doubt we’re alone in this slight slump. Anybody else feeling it? That winter-is-almost-over, longer-days-are-almost-here kinda thing.
Here are some of the things we’ve been doing to try and haul our sorry butts out of the winter doldrums.
- Take a gentle yoga class.
- Take a drive and look for migrating swans and ducks.
- Fake it and make a summer salad full of grated veggies.
- Give yourself a day (or two) on the couch to just watch mindless stuff.
- Sign up for an online course.
- Keep moving.
More soon. We promise.
CJR & HAR